The Beauty Business Malaysia marks its debut as the trade exhibition organised with the sole intention of creating a dynamic platform where beauty business owners can discover the latest products, revolutionary solutions that are beyond skin deep and the right business partners to build their empires with.
The Trade Exhibition for Professional Beauty Businesses focuses on refining the quality of skillsets, matchmaking businesses while networking with the movers and shakers of the industry, as well as showcasing the best beauty answers, all under one roof.
A strictly business-to-business trade event, Beauty Business Malaysia is aimed at the beauty industry’s product distributors, ingredient and product packaging suppliers, research and development institutions, pharmaceutical companies, salon and retail shop owners, and beauty professionals.
Beauty Business Malaysia 2018 will be held at the Putra World Trade Centre (PWTC). A truly groundbreaking beauty trade exhibition, Beauty Business will help rejuvenate, enhance, and nurture your beauty empire.
BUSINESS MATCHING PROGRAMME
Happening during the exhibition, exhibitors and buyers should expect fruitful outcomes from these networking sessions.
- VIP BUYER Status & access to the VIP Lounge
- FACE-TO-FACE ENGAGEMENT with the exhibitors matching your criteria
- IDENTIFY the right products and services for your business
- COMPLIMENTARY HOTEL ENTITLEMENT
Being one of the leading trade exhibitions in the country, Beauty Business Malaysia is most ideal for Beauty Businesses in the following sectors.
Being one of the leading trade exhibitions in the country, Beauty Business Malaysia 2018 is most ideal for Beauty Businesses in the following sectors:
- Make Up
- Packaging and Packing Materials
- Spa Products and Treatment
- Health and Nutrition
- Weight Management
- Nail Products and Services
- Image Consultancy
- Bath & Body Care
- Dental Care
- Natural & Organic Products
- Traditional / Complementary Alternative Medicine
- Business Services
- Beauty Franchising Business
- Wellness and Spa Facilities
- Trade Associations
- Government Agencies
- Advertisements in major newspapers
- Pre-Show Publications – Show Update & Show Preview
- Outdoor advertisements
- Press announcements
- Monthly e-news blasts
- SMS blasts
- Raw Space @ USD330 per sqm (min. 18m2)
- Ideal for exhibitors who wish to build their own concept
- Shell Scheme @ USD360 per sqm (9m2)
- Rear and dividing wall partition of 2.5m height in white laminated panel
- Fascia board with company name and booth number
- 1 x 13 amp/230 volt single phase Power Point
- Needle Punch Carpet
- 1 x Lockable Cabinet
- 3 x Folding Chairs
- 1 x Round Table
- 1 x Waste Paper Basket
- 2 x Fluorescent Tubes
- Daily Cleaning
THE SHOW MANAGER
The company is driven by industry veterans with over 20 years of organising exhibitions, including being involved in establishing some of the most successful beauty trade exhibitions in Malaysia.
Their experience also expands around the region including organising exhibitions in Indonesia, and working closely with trade bodies and agencies from Korea, Taiwan, Australia, and Singapore to form international exhibiting pavilions.