Take a walk around the beautiful Mission Hills and the Shenzhou Dunes in China while enjoying your game of golf. We offer here 3 very attractive options.
1 – Package for 4 golfers at A$1825
This is among the top golf courses designed by Mission Hills Group. Located on the southern part of Hainan island, it comes with the largest natural springs spa in Asia and its very own 5-star luxury hotel. You can choose between enjoying your game in a typical and traditional course or head out to the more challenging Lava Fields. Alternatively, you can up the game at the Blackstone Tournament Course as well. This package includes:
- Twin sharing Deluxe Room accommodation for a minimum of 4 golfers
- 7 days, 6 nights of golf-filled holiday
- Transfers – Private return between Haikou Airport and Mission Hills
- Buffet Breakfast every morning and BBQ Dinner
- Carts (shared) and caddies (individual) for every round
- 5 rounds of golf included. Choose between Lava Fields, Blackstone, Vintage, Sandbelt Trails and Meadow Springs.
- Complimentary 1-hour on-site aromatic massage
- Enjoy up to 20% discounts on all food and beverage at the resort
2 – Same as Option 1 plus return airfare
For this option, the price is A$2,599 which comes with return airfare between Australia and Haikou Airport. Choose between flying from Sydney or Melbourne and we will arrange the rest.
3 – Mission Hills and Shenzhou Dunes
The price for this package starts from A$1,899 for twin sharing and A$2,399 for single. Enjoy the best of both worlds when you take this package that gives you the ultimate golf holiday at an affordable price. The itinerary would be as follow:
- Day 1 – Fly into the Haikou International Airport. You can start from any major cities of your choice whether it is in Australia or Singapore.
- Upon arrival at Haikou International Airport, you will be greeted and welcomed by our friendly staff who will ferry you to the prestigious and reputable Hainan Mission Hills, an established 5-star luxurious golf resort. Once you get here, you can check in to your comfortable rooms, relax and unwind for a bit. You can bask in the weather and enjoy a meal too.
- Day 2 – Play at the Vintage Course – Let’s start with the ‘easy’ one first that welcomes you to the Mission Hills Hainan. Take a look around and appreciate the vast fairways lined up along the beautiful greens. It seems to force you into drawing out your driver and get started immediately. This course circles around the hotel and some of the outer rim too so remember to bring along our putter or short irons.
- Day 3 – Visit the Blackstone Course – This course is of championship-level which means you need to have a certain standard to play here. It is as beautiful as it comes with rocks and lava enveloping the greens with its own set of hazards and no-go terrains. Highlights of this course include many doglegs and hidden greens. Expect to use all the clubs in your bag, so bring them all.
- Day 4 – A day at Sandbelt Trails – This course is a sight to behold which is based on the amazing trails in Melbourne. Enjoy the bunkers that cover the greens and make sure you have your best long drivers as the course was designed to be so. There is a lot of fairway if you prefer but you need to be at the top of your game for this.
- Day 5 – Say farewell to Mission Hills but your trip is far from over. We will transfer you to Shenzhou Dunes, the latest and most interesting golf course in Hainan Island. Did we tell you that we are saving the best for last for you? Sheraton Four Points awaits you. The spectacular China Sea scenery is literally begging you to dive in too. Upon arrival, get some rest as your golf adventure starts again tomorrow with a totally different experience
- Day 6 – Venture the East Course – This will be the only traditional seaside golf course in Asia. Designed by world-class Tom Weiskopf, the native sand dunes and its natural setting would be a totally unforgettable experience for just about any golfer. Couple that with the extremely beautiful each coast of Hainan, the horizon in itself will get you holding your breath. Hit it out!
- Day 7 – Now for the West Course – You will never forget the oceanic waves and wind splashing through as you hit the ball high and far. The Dunes here the highlight of the course for sure. If you are not composed enough, then you will surely lose to the challenge. But the experience itself would be enough to get you going and wanting to play more.
- After that, it is time to say goodbye and we will ferry you back to Haikou International Airport for your flight home.
This package would be the ideal one for any golfer who desires such a holiday. It comes with:
- 4 night’s accommodation (twin or double sharing) in Mission Hills
- 2 night’s accommodation (twin or double sharing) at the 5-star Sheraton Four Points
- 5 rounds of golf with cart and caddie
- Private transfers from airport to resort and in between
- Daily buffet breakfast
- This price is based on a minimum of a group of 4 golfers. For weekends and peak season, surcharges might be applicable
- For groups of 2, additional charges (small surcharge) will be applicable
Don’t wait any longer. Make your golfing holiday a reality and talk to us today. Call us or just send us a message on Whatsapp at +60122266260 and let us customize a vacation fit for a golfer like you at an affordable price.