Tournaments are held here like the US PGA’s CIMB Classic, the Malaysian Open and LPGA events that have already drawn the attention of top players in the circuit to these shores. This is why so many positive reviews have already made headlines and these golf courses have become some of top golf destinations. Having said that, how could any golfer like yourself forgo the chance to swing your drivers here?
Best weather for Golf!
The tropical climate that the country enjoys throughout the year means you get bright and warm sunshine every month.
On top of that, there are certain golf courses like the Cameron Highlands Golf and Country Club that gives you a truly cooling golfing experience. Most (if not all) the golf courses here would have their own pro-shops, clubhouses (for relaxing after a game of golf) and some of the best facilities.
Our more than 20 years of experience in serving our customers have given us a great head start and firmly established ourselves as the pioneers in providing golf vacation packages. Talk to our consultants today and let us design something only fit for you. We will do our best to give you a tailor-made package which is not only ideal but absolutely perfect!
Most popular golf courses
Over the years, we have designed golf vacation packages for our customers ranging from small groups, corporations and even individuals. Among the most popular golf courses that we have designed include:
- TPC Kuala Lumpur – The West and East Courses are both championship greens that host the CIMB Classic and the Sime Darby LPGA rounds respectively. Take the chance to play where the Pros play.
- Cameron Highlands Golf and Country Resort – This is perhaps one of the most cooling courses around, besides the Keningau Golf and Country Club. It is among our most popular packages because golfers get to enjoy the serene weather while having a blast on the green.
- Kota Permai Golf and Country Club – This course also hosted the Malaysian Open and is known for its well-maintained green on the Ross C Watson designed 18-hole layout.
- Glenmarie Golf and Country Club – Max Waxler is the man behind the layout of the 36-holes design. It is one of the most demanded courses in the country that hosted the Eurasia Club (at the Garden Course).
- Templer Park Golf and Country Club – The Jumbo Ozaki designed 18-holes golf course is best known for its natural greens and hazards that hosted the prestigious Malaysian Open which has brought some of the top players both locally and internationally.
- Palm Garden Golf Club – The 18-holes course was the works of renowned designer Ted Parslow. This course is popular for its undulating green and natural hazards. The sceneries are simply breath-taking here.
- Saujana Golf and Country Club – One of the most challenging golf courses in the country, the Bunga Raya course, and The Palm Course are both fruits of Ronald Fream. The course hosted the Malaysian Open and is one of the oldest (but still very well maintained) courses in the country. So good is the reputation of the course that Saujana has been listed in the Top 100 Best Course outside the USA.
Check out our Golf Packages
What we seek out to do is to give you the best golf vacation experience possible. In fact, we strive to ensure that we design a package that is perfect for you. We have a list of packages for you to choose from which are all created for your ultimate golfing pleasure.
Should you prefer, we can also customize any package to suit your budget and needs. All we need is your requirements and we are ready to offer you the best. Our consultants are on standby to take down any of your preferences like:
- Course – Which golf course you would like to play in
- Data and Time – Arrival and Departure. This will allow us to arrange for transfers, airport pick up, etc.
- Game – Your handicap, preferred time to play.
Your satisfaction is our commitment. We want to offer you a package which is worth every dollar. Below are some of our most popular packages.
- Hilly Golf – Choose either 1 or 2 golf rounds. Choose between the Awana Genting, Cameron Highlands or Berjaya Hills. Price starts from US399++ which includes golfing fees and hotel stays.
- Golf for Beginners – Price starts from US99++. It comes with basic lessons and 1 round of golf as well as accommodation and transfers. The perfect package for new golfers.
- Affordable Golf – You get 2 golf rounds with this option. Price starts from US199++. Accommodation will be in a budget hotel but we do not compromise on our quality. Price not inclusive of air tickets.
- 3D2N KL Golf – this option comes with 2 rounds of golf in the club of your choice and 2 nights of a hotel stay. You get to choose and decide on the hotel of your choice. Price starts from US299 which includes golf prices, accommodation and transfers. Price is no inclusive of airfare.
- 1 Day Golf – An affordable package that is value for money. Get 1 golf round with this one with a night stay in the hotel. Transfers included as well and you get complimentary golf club rental.
- Tailor-made – Price from as low as US199++ or your choice. It depends on what you are looking for in your golf vacation. Price includes golf rounds and all golfing fees.
So, you might be asking, why choose us? Why should you let us customize a golf trip for you? The answer is simple! Because we are passionate about golf as much as you are! We know what golfers like yourself are looking for which is why we know that you want value for money.
And that is the VERY reason why we ensure that our packages are affordable, economical and surely beneficial. But most importantly, we want you to have a great time playing golf at your dream golf courses.
We are very open with all our discussions with you. There will be ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATIONS at all! If you think we are expensive, take our packages and compare with the others. We will try to match whatever you have and if we cannot, you can choose the others.
But we are 100% sure that what we give you is the best you can find and will surely be worth every penny.
We ensure that you enjoy your golf game while giving you the option of flexibility. It is, after all, your golf holiday and that is all that matters to you. We will surely give you every reason to make sure your game is uninterrupted and enjoyable.
Whether it is tee-off time or airport transfers, just tell us what you need and we will take care of the rest! It is that simple! Just tap on our contact information and we will be there for you anytime. It is our philosophy to ensure that you have the best experience with us because we want to build a long-term relationship with you.
What did our customers say?
Below are just some of the many responses we have collected from golfers who have used our services.
- ‘We have heard so much about Kuala Lumpur and the golf courses in Malaysia. When we saw what you could do, we jumped at the chance. True enough, you guys took care of everything. From the airport transfer to our time on the greens, it was a real pleasure. The only thing that we were concerned about was overcoming the challenges. It was that good!’ – Jason Campbell (Auckland, New Zealand).
- ‘We took the 3D/2N package and we could make our own options. But since we are not familiar with the country, we let you decide for us. That was one of the best decisions ever. Instead of putting us up in some budget hotel, we got to stay in a 4.5-star resort. The golf experience was priceless as well. Used up all our clubs.’ – Ted Fahmi (Singapore)
- ‘Thanks very much for such a well-planned trip for me and my mates. After flying 15 hours from the UK, we landed in KLIA and was greeted by your guys who took care of us. From Malaysian food to the fresh tea of Cameron Highlands to the golfing by the hilly slopes, it was all top-notch! Good job guys. Keep it up. We will surely fly in again (although its 15 hours long). – Craig Donaldson and Son (UK)
Tips for Golf Trips & Vacations
If you are planning for a golfing vacation or holiday in Malaysia, there are certain things which you must be aware of and to consider. Where this is concerned, you will find that the standard operating procedures to play your game is pretty much standard but there are some which must be given special attention.
You must take note that not all courses practice a ‘guest welcome’ policy which mean that you might not be allowed to hit the greens at certain places. If they practice the policy, you will need to come with a member of the club before you are allowed to play. Some golf courses are opened to the public where you can play your game at an affordable fee.
In most golf courses, you will be required to rent a buggy where it is a requirement. The rates for the rental vary among each of the courses so you will need to check with the operator before embarking on your game. Take note that nearly all the course requires you to use and rent their buggies as it can get very hot at times. You are usually allowed to share the caddy among your friends to save on costs if you like.
If you have your own caddy, then you can bring them with you. Otherwise you can hire them at the respective courses. Always check and see if they suit your requirements as not all of them are well-trained. Rates start from around RM15 to RM100 depending on their experiences. If in doubt, always refer to the management office.
Etiquettes must be observed when playing. You will find that this would very much be standard across the world so you need to maintain your mannerisms when playing. If you are a beginner of the game, you will find that there are many options which are catered to starters. In terms of equipment you will find that there are more than sufficient golf shops located in most major shopping malls around the country.