MALAYSIA'S PREMIER GOLF PORTAL
You have arrived at the most complete online resource around for all your golfing & lifestyle needs.
We are the leading portal for golfing in Malaysia. Established for more than 20 years, we have been the leading pioneers in offering online golf resources for everything golf within the country, region and the world.
Chua Tze Jean is a Malaysian-born professional golfer. Born in 1987, Jean Chua, as she is known is among the most outstanding golfers in the country for her achievements in the regional and global golfing arena.
Jean studied at the College Wake Forest University in North Carolina, USA where she graduated in 2009, the same year she turned professional. Her most remarkable achievement was when she won the Thai LPG Open in August 2009 which as her debut game as a professional. Jean was born and bred in Kuala Lumpur, the capital of Malaysia where she studied at the Convent Bukit Nanas School.
In 2012, she was involved at the PGM Kinrara I & P Classic which was held at the Kinrara Golf Club. In 2017 meanwhile, she played at the Hong Kong Ladies Open which was held at the Hong Kong Golf Club playing against some of the leading players in the circuit including China’s Li Jiayun and Supamas Sangchan from Thailand.
Meanwhile, Ainil also played in the 2013 Kendo Tyres TLPGA Open which was held in Taiwan.
Continuing her success in tournaments
2016 was another year that saw Ainil being involved in various tournaments including the Sime Darby LPGA Malaysia as well as the Fatima Bint Mubarak Ladies Open held in Abu Dhabi in the UAE. That year saw her win the LET Access Series’ Finnish Open. In 2019, Ainil participated in the EFG Ladies Hong Kong Open.
For Golf Clubs & Managements
Earn Additional Revenue in Advertising
We strongly believe that there is very good potential for income through internal advertising platforms within each golf ranges and courses. Whether it is on scoreboards, along the fairways, at bunkers or at the tee-off, we provide you with consultation on every possible perspective that can be used
FEATURED GOLF COURSES
Contact us to be featured here
ELS CLUB DESARU
Forest City Golf
Cameron Highlands Golf Course
10 Sebab Kenapa Golf baik untuk orang yang dah tua (yang muda pun boleh ambil iktibar). Lebih-lebih lagi untuk boss-boss.
1. Bila bola masuk kolam baru kita sedar salah kita tak boleh transfer pada org lain.
2. Bila nak putt atas green tak masuk sebab tak ikut cakap caddy baru sedar dalam dunia ni bukan kita je sentiasa betul. Ikut nasihat pakar. Ego selalu jadi penghalang kerana memandang rendah pd kebolehan org lain.
3. Tengok score card akan sedarkan kita antara impian mlm tadi tentang game kita dgn kenyataan. Lebih cepat menerima kenyataan lebih cepat kita cari coach Dan buat pembaikan.
4. Tengok score card tak bermakna sebab manusia semua tak sama. Usah bandingkan hasil, rezeki dan pendapatan org lain dgn kita. Play your game to the best. Lebih cepat kita belajar Ini, lebih harmoni hidup kita.
5. Game Ini akan mengajar makna LUCK. Which is Labor Under Correct Knowledge.
6. Life is about having fun with friends. Bertanding bukan utk membesarkan ego. Tapi supaya kita dpt berseronok dgn sahabat. Mereka yg tak faham konsep Ini sering bermain dgn strangers sebab kengkawan akan menjauhi mereka.
7. Golf mengajar kita luasnya alam yg penuh pancaroba. Sebab ia satu satu nya sukan yg bolanya sgt kecil, padang nya luas berekar ekar dan lubang goal nya sampai 18 dan setiap hari dialih alih. Kalau dah tua tak faham konsep “moving targets” in life dgn ujian di sekeliling maka kita akan menjadi org yg lagi tua lak tak flexible. Dlm ertikata lain, lagi tua lagi degil.
8. Satu satunya game yg kena bermain dgn playing partner berlainan hampir setiap game adalah golf. Dan Jgn harap akan mendapat score sama setiap hari . Itu lah game of life. Kena Terima perubahan akan sentiasa berlaku.
9. Dlm game ni boleh je menipu score. Byk cara. Tapi lg lama buat lg ramai kenal sifat kita. Very soon hilang kawan. Kot dah tua tak gak faham, jadi macam P. Ramlee cakap, ”dah tua pun bodo”.
10. Paling penting, Inilah game yg boleh dimainkan oleh org yg dah tua.