If you are looking for a place not too far away for a golf vacation, then Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula might just be what you are looking for. It is actually set against some of the most excellent Peninsulas around the world and playing golf here is just an amazing experience. You will appreciate the beautiful views of the coast at every part of the green while the sceneries are so breath-taking, it can be distracting at times!
Playing golf here
Mornington Peninsula is located just about an hour away from Melbourne and within that short span of time, it is quite unimaginable to find such a gem. The sand base covers almost all of the Peninsula and you get to choose to play in the stunning Cape Schanck, The Dunes or at the Moonah Links, just some of the 19 golf courses around here.
We prepare the best golf vacation packages for just about anyone. What we ensure you get when you work with us is a second-to-none golfing experience. We ensure the following:
- You can play anytime throughout the year
- Come in groups or even as an individual golfer
- The best rates available anytime except for peak seasons and weekends (nominal charges)
- Accommodation in either 4 or 4.5 star hotels and resorts
- Tailor-made packages to suit any budget and expectations
- For groups of 8 people or more, tours can be fully escorted
Golf courses that are available for you to choose from include:
- The National
- The Dunes
- Cape Schanck
- Rosebud Country Club
- Eagle Ridge
- Moonah Links
You can choose between any of the packages below based on a minimum of 4 golfers in a group. If you are an individual and do not mind traveling with other golfers (who might need members), then we can arrange that for you too.
About the golf courses
We take to great lengths to ensure that your golfing experience is absolutely unforgettable. As such, we pick only the best courses for your ultimate enjoyment. The courses that are offered in our packages are as below:
- The National Golf Club – This is the largest private golf club in Australia. This course is among the most established having been in some of the top and best lists across the region, including Australia’s Top 30.
- Moonah Links – the intention was to give Australia a new home and now has 2 very competitive courses known as the Open and Legends. Open (known as Leviathan) is among the most renowned golf courses in Australia while Legends is known for its beautiful landscapes
- The Dunes – Listed as among the Top 25 golf courses in Australia, it is perceived as among the most ‘real’ ones around. It has been around for more than 20 years an being the top public access golf course in Victoria, it is challenging with all types of hazards while offering golfers some of the most spectacular views around.
- Portsea – In terms of public access golf courses, Portsea has been voted to the third spot in Victoria. Meanwhile, it is amongst Australia’s Top 30 courses too. You will like its rolling hills and fairways that will test your swings to its best.
- Cape Schanck – This golf course is known for being challenging and pleasurable simultaneously. In fact, it is one of the most popular golf courses having brought some of the top golfers across the world to its green.
- Eagle Ridge – The 3 lakes and long fairways very much outline the golf course at its best. When you play here, you will surely notice the challenging hazards that will test every inch of technique that you might have.
Our Golf Packages
For Mornington Peninsula Golf, we have in general 2 types:
- 2 Day Golf Package – From A$420 (twin or double sharing)
- 5 Day Golf Package – From A$805 (twin or double sharing)
For the 2-day package, you will enjoy 2 night’s accommodation with breakfast included. On top of that, it comes with shared carts and 2 rounds of golf.
As for the 5-Days package, it comes with 4 nights of accommodation with breakfast, 5 rounds of golf and caddies too. Below is additional information on our packages offered:
- Prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and are inclusive of GST
- Prices are based on the availability of places and confirmation
- Prices might vary during peak seasons (year-end, Christmas, school holidays)
- Based on twin-sharing
- You can request for additional nights if required (additional golf rounds can be arranged too)
- Prices quoted are all-inclusive of cart hire and all green fees
Call us today at +60122266260 and let us design a vacation that will ensure you use every club in your bag and swing it at some of the lushest and beautiful greens around Australia.