PING has always been associated with producing some of the best golf clubs used by top players across the world. The new PING G430 family is set to be the next big thing from this manufacturer, as claimed by many observers.
What to expect from PING’s new range?
Whenever a launch takes place, the hype often circles around what would be coming out. For PING, expect the new range of G430 Drivers, Fairway Woods, Irons and Hybrids to excite golfers all around.
One thing is for sure, they have added some new tech into this range and hence, players can expect a lot of improvements here.
PING launched a new range recently which combines some of the most revolutionary techs like their Carbonfly Wrap.
The response was remarkable with about 30 drivers being used in the PGA Tour on the first week of rolling out. The new G430 family comes with 3 drivers, 3 fairway wood designs, 6 hybrids and an iron.
The PING G430 Drivers
There are 3 types of drivers offered in this range namely the MAX, LST and SFT. These models are designed specifically for specific purposes.
- PING G430 MAX Driver – This is the biggest model which comes with an adjustable backweight. The iron is made for the most forgiveness and is great for fades or draws. Perfect for most types of golfers
- PING G430 LST Driver – LST stands for Low Spin Technology and is a great iron for high swing speeds. Made with their own Carbonfly Wrap on the crown as well as on the heel and toe areas. Among the 3, this is the most compact.
- G430 SFT Driver – Stands for Straight Flight Technology, this iron is designed to solve the problem of slices.
PING G430 Fairway Woods and Hybrids
Some of the best techs have been used in the making of fairway woods and hybrids of the PING G430. Among them:
- CARBONFLY Wrap – The carbon crown is designed to be extremely light to give better flight and ball speed.
- Facewrap – designed for better launch and speed where the steel face is infused with the crown.
- Adjust Loft & Lie – Helps to dial the ball flight for a better hit of the ball.
- Multi-Material Design for better balance and grip
The series are:
- PING G430 MAX Fairway Wood – Designed to give a lot of forgiveness and distance which is ideal for players of most levels.
- PING G430 LST Fairway Wood – This iron is made for hardworking players. They use titanium on the face and body making it really light giving you one of the lowest spinning clubs around.
- PING G430 SFT Fairway Wood – The SFT Fairway Wood is draw-biased and is great iron to overcome slices.
- PING G430 Hybrid – The G430 hybrids are designed to offer players a high-launching game through the low-spinning swings. It has got very good stopping power with efficient speed and distance gains.
- PING G430 Irons – constructed with stainless steel, they concentrated the weight with tungsten, making them good for those looking for diminishing forgiveness in their game.