Golf is often associated with the lifestyle of the rich and famous and it does feel so since you are spending time at luxury clubs most of the time. When it comes to the car that you drive, something classy and comfortable would fit the equation.
Flash your machine
The car you drive to the golf course is one that must reflect your stature and persona. Comfort is most important (as you might be driving quite a distance) and it must store your golf clubs nicely too. At times, you might be bringing a few mates along too, so space is necessary too. Here, we list down the cars that golfers should drive based on factors like luxurious, spacious, comfortable and represents what you are!
- Audi e-Tron – This is the first all-electric SUV that is extremely spacious for all types of golf club bags. You can fold the rear seats to give you more luggage space. You get a lot of mileage from a single fast charge (only 90 minutes). While it might not have the modern and futuristic looks like many others in this category, the Audi e-Tron is still one of the most sought-after vehicles last year.
- Jaguar XF Sportbrake – This car has the looks of a modern estate car. It is large enough to fit your golf clubs and passengers without needing to bend your back. With more than 550 liters of luggage space, it is as loud as you can imagine. One really cool tech though, it comes with an Activity Key where you wear the waterproof wristband without needing to carry the car keys around.
- Porsche Panamera – The Sport Turismo is a great option with the Porsche Panamera which looks every bit like a standard estate car (with a Porsche engine!). This allows you to split the rear seats to 40:20:40 which gives you more space than the standard version. Its low loading lip makes it all the more convenient to store your clubs and the iconic Italian engine roar is always music to the ears.
- Lexus RX – For an SUV, this 3.5-litre mean machine is not overly big but will do wonders to store your clubs. It is an EV that exudes comfort and luxury all-in-one. What makes the Lexus RX such a nice car to drive is while you have ample space with a cool outlook, you can get one with 6 individual captain seats.
- Range Rover Velar – A Range Rover always comes with a reputation like the Velar which is possibly one of the meanest-looking models to date. This super SUV looks like it can withstand any weather condition and still come out looking as good as ever. On one hand, it has that whole classy and Range Rover iconic outlook and on the other, comes complete with all the tech you would expect while having the space to fit bags, clubs and even your revolutionary push carts.