Malaysian professional golfer Rizal Amin was signed up by Wilson Golf Malaysia to represent the brand for 2017 where he competed at both the PGM Tour and the ADT (Asian Development Tour) respectively. Since then, Rizal has grown in his own ways as a professional golfer in the circuit.
Playing with the big boys
In 2018, he joined the PGM Labuan Championship which was held at the Labuan International Golf Club where he played with the likes of Shahriffuddin Ariffin, R Nachimuthu as well as Nicholas Fung, a former number one golfer. In a more recent tournament, Rizal played and won the PGM Tour’s Match Play Close Championship which was held at Puchong’s, Kinrara Golf Club. He was also the previous winner of the 2014 PGM Match Play Championship.
Remarkable achievements at a young age
It is worth mentioning that Rizal had once back in 2016 won a golf buggy when he hit a hole-in-one during the Boonchu Ruangkit Championship, which was held in Thailand. Among the tournaments that he had previously joined include:
- 2019 PGM Sabah ADT Championship – Finished T34
- 2019 PGM Northport ADT Championship – Finished T25
- 2019 PGM ADT Championship @ Tiara Melaka – Finished 53rd
- 2019 PGM ADT Johor Championship – Finished ADT T53
- 2018 PGM Maybank Championship – Finished T22
- 2018 PGM MIDF Championship – Finished T9
- 2018 PGM UMW Championship – Finished – Finished T33
- 2018 PGM MNRB Championship – Finished T31
- PGM Labuan Championship – Finished 3rd