Golf Malaysia magazine that was first published in the 1980s is today’s leading golf publication not only in the country but also in the ASEAN region. Its monthly issue provides a variety of information that benefits those who are in the industry including golfers, golf clubs and golf equipment manufacturers.
According to the latest record from the publication, the magazine is currently distributed to a total of 201 golf clubs throughout Malaysia, Sabah and Sarawak, another seven in Brunei and 17 in Singapore. Besides that, readers can also purchase its monthly issue in major bookstores nationwide or subscribe directly from the company.
Leading Golf Magazine in Malaysia
With a distribution circulation up to 20,000 copies per month, the magazine has the potential to reach a wide network in the ASEAN region. The magazine has recorded readers from all walks of life ranging from senior executives, board directors, decision-makers as well as politicians. Besides that, it is also believed that these groups of readers have the highest level of income and credit card-holders.
Major sections in Golf Malaysia
Among some of its content including in-depth reviews of the local, top golfing destinations and holidays, professional golf tips for beginners and amateurs, current golf memberships, special golfing packages, latest golf equipment and plenty more. The magazine is accredited by several major Golf Courses in Malaysia and around the world such as the Malaysian Golf Association (MGA), Malaysian Professional Golf Association (MPGA), Malaysian Ladies Golf Association (MALGA), International Publishers Cup, USA (IPC) and International Network of Golf Society, USA (ING).
What makes Golf Malaysia the go-to magazine is that it provides a wide range of topics which are current and helpful for golfers. This includes:
- Latest News – The biggest headlines are displayed on the front page that reports on the latest golf news from both the local and international fronts.
- Health and Fitness – This segment includes articles and resources to help you improve your health and general wellbeing. From ways to reduce back pains to the best health tips and many more, readers can find out how to enjoy golf better.
- Player Profiles – Find out more about golfers from around the world, what were their achievements like, who they are and what are their personalities.
- Pro Pointer – This is one of the most popular segments in the magazine. In every edition, there will be in-depth explanations and tips to help you improve the game. This could be in terms of the game rules, getting better swings, putting tips and many more.
- Straight Talk – This section is an exciting segment that reports an interview with a golfer (local or international) to provide more insights on the person for readers.
- Tournaments – Whenever there is a major tournament or event coming along, it will be reported in this section of the magazine. Readers can find out more about what the tournament is all about, who will be expected to participate and other details.
- Golf Equipment – This section provides reviews on the latest equipment that golfers need for their game today from the latest putters to drivers, golf balls to rangefinders.
- Travel and Leisure – Besides golf, this magazine also covers leisure articles. This section will review places of interest and travel options around Malaysia whether it is a place to visit, a golf resort or travelling tips.